The HySafe Micro-Modular Hand Instrument System features a 2-piece modular design, making it an economical choice as it allows for more thorough reprocessing of the instrument and facilitates replacement of individual components. HySafe instruments easily click together in any position and disassemble just as easily through disengaging the locking mechanism and pulling apart.
The jaws rotate 360° and a location marker assists in identifying jaw positioning. Additionally, the overload protection feature built into the handle extends the service life of the instrument.
- Click-together technology allows for easy assembly, in any position.
- Axial flush port allows for more thorough internal cleaning.
- Overload protection helps increase safety and instrument lifespan.
- Rotatable knob allows for 360° maneuverability of jaw position.
- Universal handle fits all jaw inserts.
- Modular design makes replacement of jaw inserts simple.
- Two available sizes: 5 Fr. and 7 Fr.
HySafe Modular Hand Instrument Brochure