With two available sizes, 3.8 mm and 5 mm, our Compact Hysteroscopes may be used for both in-office and OR-based procedures. These all-in-one, single piece hysteroscopes feature a 5 Fr. in-line working channel to accommodate a broad range of instruments as well as separate inflow and outflow channels that provide continuous irrigation for optimal visibility.
In addition, the 3.8 mm Compact Hysteroscope requires less dilation than conventional hysteroscopes due to its slim, atraumatic design.
Designed with a rod lens optics system, our Compact Hysteroscopes deliver brilliant, detailed images. Durable, compact construction along with optimized reprocessing help to increase the lifespan and sustain the optimal image quality of the hysteroscope.
- The 3.8 mm Compact Hysteroscope is approximately 30% thinner than the 5 mm Compact Hysteroscope, making it ideal for use within the office setting.
- The slim outer diameter of the 3.8 mm Compact Hysteroscope requires less dilation than conventional hysteroscopes.
- Continuous irrigation with separate inflow and outflow channels provides optimal visualization within the uterine cavity.
- The rod lens optics system offers superior image quality.
- The in-line, 5 Fr. working channel accommodates a broad range of instruments for various procedural applications.