Precision with bite.
The SHARK Resectoscope is functional, precise, and efficient. The ergonomically designed and perfectly coordinated overall system provides intuitive handling, control and safety—impressive criteria recognized with an iF product design award in 2013.
The system elements are uniformly assembled and dismantled using snap-on locks. This technology is an enormous time-saver and permits easy, comfortable and efficient handling.
In addition to the snap-on lock mechanism, the SHARK features an innovative distal tip sheath design that allows focused irrigation flow.
Shark Resectoscope: Features & Benefits
- Continuous irrigation sheaths in 22/24 Fr. and 24/26 Fr. and two intermittent sheaths in 24 Fr. and 26 Fr.
- Double sheath system with an inner sheath that can be rotated 360°.
- Enlarged irrigation taps for a better flow characteristic.
- Ergonomic design with "shark-fin" finger support and enlarged thumb rings.
- Compatible with sheaths of previous resectoscope models.
- Increased stability through the advanced structure design of the electrode fork.
- Precise electrode guidance via the working element and telescope.
- Automatic snap-on electrode locking at the working element.
The resectoscope is supplemented with the innovative ENDOCAM Logic HD Pendual Camera Head. Through simple turning, its pendulum housing can be axially aligned for endoscopic procedures, such as URS and PCNL.
- 1CCD HD format 5:4.
- Snap-on coupling allows you to quickly lock the telescope in place.