Functional, precise, and efficient, these are the characteristics of the "SHARK" resectoscope. The ergonomically designed and perfectly coordinated overall system impresses with intuitive handling, control and safety. These exceptional Criterias have been recognised by the conferral of an iF product design award in 2013.
Intuition as operating principle – joining and separating of the system elements occurs uniformly via snap-on couplings. This technology enables the user to conveniently fit the individual components together.
- Continuous irrigation shafts in 22/24 Fr. and 24/26 Fr. and two intermediate sheaths, in 24 Fr. and 26 Fr.
- Double sheath system with inner sheath that can be rotated 360°
- Enlarged irrigation taps for a better flow characteristic
- Ergonomic design with "shark-fin" finger support and thumb rings
- Backward-compatibility with previous resectoscope sheaths
- Increased stability through the newly designed structure of the electrode fork
- Precise electrode guidance via working element and telescope
- Electrode arrest on the working element
- Intuitive electrode arrest for easy fixation of the electrode
The resectoscope is supplemented with the innovative ENDOCAM Logic HD Pendual camera head; through simple turning its pendulum housing can be axially aligned for endoscopic procedures, such as URS and PCNL.
1CCD HD format 5:4
Snap-on coupling for quickly locking the telescope in place