The trademark with the famous wolf head is created. The living prototype for the wolf head was "Wölfchen", the magnificent German shepherd of Richard and Annemarie Wolf
After Richard Wolf's untimely death in 1958, his widow Annemarie takes up his position as a partner. She continues the business on her own.
In 1958, the company already has 126 employees. In late 1959, the company moves into a new building that combines production facilities and offices.
- Richard and Annemarie Wolf Foundation is established.
Lumina rod lens optics:
- development of the modern Iumina rod lens optics
Between 1971 and 1979 the company expands and is founded various subsidiaries. The Foundation of Richard Wolf subsidiary in Vernon Hills, USA an important and first big step beyond the borders of Europe.
- Heynemann GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Kurt Semrau GmbH, Tuttlingen, Germany
- Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corp., Vernon Hills, Illinois, USA
- Endoscopie Richard Wolf Belgium N.V., Gent-Drongen, Belgium
- Richard Wolf France S.A.R.L., Reims,
- France Richard Wolf U.K. Ltd., Wimbledon, England
Several new buildings on site are built in Knittlingen
The world's first anesthesia-free Shock wave therapy device (ESWL) with inline ultrasound localization
First extracorporeal shock wave lithotriptor (ESWL) with X-ray and ultrasound localization in situ
Richard Wolf Austria Ges.m.b.H., Vienna, Austria
trocar sleeves with magnetic-ball-valve
First piezoelectric shock wave therapy device for orthopedics with ultrasound localization
Launch of the first desktop device for extracorporeal shock wave therapy of (ESWT) in orthopaedics; world's smallest ESWT device.
World's first ESWL system with DLT (RW patented double layer technology) and DSR Localization (Dual simultaneous real-time live image display)
Diagnostic Auto-Fluorescence Endoscopy in the Bronchial Airways
Universal motor system for adapting shaver handles with shaver blades and burrs
The intelligent OR ‒ digital, networked, centrally controlled
- eyeMAX chip-on-the-tip technology sets new standards in laparoscopy with the latest generation CCD endoscopes.
- Richard Wolf India Private Ltd., Gurgaon, Indien
- Richard Wolf Middle East, Dubai, UAE
High speed camera system for laryngoscopic diagnosis and therapy
System with automatic chip aspiration during resection intracavitary myoma
- Bipolar Instrument System for laparoscopy
Modular – Ergonomic - Safe
Bioact IF Osteotrans
- Bioactive and Bioresorbable Interference Screws
- System for trigger point shock wave therapy (TPST) and myofascial pain syndrome treatment in physiotherapy
ESWT therapy device FBL10X5G2
- World's first linear and RW patented therapy device. Except for orthopedic applications also ideal for erectile dysfunction in urology
- First flexible dual-channel laser ureterorenoscope
for laser prostate enucleation with PIRANHA tissue morcellator
- The reusable Single Port solution for laparoscopic surgery
- Multidisciplinary ESWL system with automatic patient positioning and innovative in-image-navigation
- Laparoscopic instrument system for multidisciplinary use
- Richard Wolf do Brasil Equipamentos Medicinais Ltda, São Paulo, Brazil
- Richard Wolf K.K., Tokyo, Japan
- Slim 7 mm resectoscope ensures minimal dilation effort
- cruciate ligament implant
- Further development of the PiezoWave for the application with the even more powerful Power therapy sources with RW patented double layer technology (DLT)
ENDOCAM Logic HD:
- The new camera platform combines flexibility and versatility
- Richard Wolf HK Ltd., Hongkong, China
Secufix Uterus Manipulator
- for total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH)
- The worlds' first complete network-based, integrated operating room
ENDOCAM Epic 3DHD
- Maximum endoscopic Full HD image quality with three-dimensional depth
COBRA vision und BOA vision
- Flexible sensor ureterorenoscope (URS)
- Richard Wolf Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Festive opening of the new logistics and service center with a usable area of 10,000 square meter and an investment of approx. 16 million euros at the company location Knittlingen.
ENDOCAM Logic 4K:
- Excellent endoscopic image quality for a better differentiation of superfine structures
ENDOCAM Flex HD:
- The innovative camera concept
- The "blue" Standard for Photodynamic Diagnostics (PDD)
- Holmium:YAG Laser System
- RIWOspine GmbH, Knittlingen
- Flexible sensor cystoscope
DICOM and ESWL database:
- Further development of the Piezolith 3000plus for digital communication of treatment data with the HIS (Hospital Information System)
- Richard Wolf wins M&K AWARD 2017 in the category "IT and Communication"
- Richard Wolf wins the German Brand Award 2017 in the "Industry Excellence in Branding" category
- Richard Wolf GmbH wins the GERMAN MEDICAL AWARD in the "Medical Communication Award" category
- Richard Wolf Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Richard Wolf Korea Ltd., South Korea
- French subsidiary Richard Wolf France S.A.R.L. opens cutting-edge building.
- The new Richard Wolf website and the Richard Wolf "Home" app are online.
- Richard Wolf is the "Digital Champion" in the renowned Deutschland-Test 2018 by Focus Money.
ESWT therapy sources F10G10:
- The new therapy source with extremely dynamic penetration depths from 0 to 100 mm expands the treatment spectrum to include further indications.
- of the Richard and Annemarie Wolf Foundation
- Real-time fluorescence imaging with the ENDOCAM Logic 4K camera platform
- The three-part modular generation of needle holders for laparoscopy
Fluid Controll 2225:
- The interdisciplinary suction and irrigation pump for gynecology, urology and general surgery
- The universal motor system
- Richard Wolf receives "Global Market Leader 2018" award.
- Richard Wolf Awarded "Digital Brand of the Year" at the German Brand Award 2019.
Richard Wolf receives award as one of the: "Most Desired Medical Technology Companies 2020"
- The first disposable sensor ureterorenoscope in the company history
- Currently the most modern ESWT device with touch panel and T-mode
- Richard Wolf Endoscopia Ibérica S.L., Madrid, Spain
- Richard Wolf Vietnam Company Limited, Vietnam
- Richard Wolf RUS OOO, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Richard Wolf GmbH honored as a volunteer-friendly employer for civil protection.
with the motto "Passion for change"