Information on the coronavirus pandemic
We do our best
Continued supply is guaranteed
The global impact of the rapidly developing coronavirus pandemic has led the management team at Richard Wolf GmbH to take a number of decisions and introduce measures to protect our staff, ensure continued supply to our customers, and maintain the economic stability of the business during this crisis.
The pandemic crisis unit is continuously monitoring the situation
In line with this, a pandemic crisis unit has been set up within the company, which has been working at full capacity for the last few months. The main tasks of this crisis unit are to implement concrete protective measures for Richard Wolf GmbH in order to contain the spread of the coronavirus, to make ad hoc decisions and, depending on how the situation continues to develop, to ensure that systemically relevant functions within the company can be maintained.
All possible measures have been taken to protect our staff
- Working from home to reduce the number of people in the office and thus prevent contact
- Online training and webcasts to keep our staff up to date and give them training opportunities
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning measures on site
- Provision of medical masks and disinfectant
- Creation of a Richard Wolf health center so that rapid coronavirus testing can be performed regularly
- The health center offers the possibility of vaccinations
Through these protective measures, we are continuing to do our utmost to support the healthcare system.
Our customer service team is available as usual
Our customer service team will continue to take care of your request and help you immediately with any questions.
Telephone: +49 7043 35 4389
Our sales force is at your side
Our sales force staff have been thoroughly briefed and equipped with protective clothing so that they can support our customers as effectively as possible and continue to supply medical products. Here, you can find the right contact to help you at a glance:
We at Richard Wolf are here for you, as always!
Please use our contact form to send us a message.