It's all in the name – ENDOCAM Flex HD is the innovative camera concept that meets the requirements of a space-saving and versatile system that is easy to use.
Flexible in the user spectrum
The camera allows private practitioners, specialist clinics (outpatient operating centers), emergency outpatient centers through to hospitals that offer a standard or optimum level of care (university hospitals) to perform endoscopic procedures quickly and simply.
Flexible space requirement
Thanks to its smart design, the camera controller can be used wherever there is no space for conventional, large camera controllers. The integrated VESA-100 interface expands the field of application and allows the device to be mounted on the wall or on the side of the cart. An optional bracket can be used to adapt camera controller and ENDOLIGHT Flex LED light source to a monitor.
Flexibility with endoscopic interventions
The "Plug & Play" facility allows a broad range of flexible sensor endoscopes to be adapted to the camera controller. Currently, a total of six different sensor endoscopes are available for the specialist fields of urology and pneumology.
Another of the camera's advantages is the combination with the new ENDOLIGHT Flex LED light source, which has identical dimensions, and a camera head. As a result, even conventional, rigid and flexible endoscopes can be used.
The ENDOCAM Flex documentation software enables the user to create images and record videos and store them with or without patient data. The software is intuitive and can be installed on a standard PC.
- Small design - low space requirement
- "Plug & Play" for the simplest handling
- Outstanding image quality and excellent illumination
- For universal use with the new flexible endoscopes in urology and pneumology
- Optional camera head when using rigid endoscopes with conventional optical systems (eyepieces)
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Small design – low space requirement
- LED lamp – extremely long lifetime
- Ventilation concept – low-noise
- Wolf light cable connection
- Optional: Bracket for mounting on a monitor
For use with rigid endoscopes, also for telescopes from third-party manufacturers
Various functions can be configured via the two camera head buttons
Optional zoom lens or pendulum lens available
- 27" Sony monitor
- Excellent image quality in terms of brightness, contrast and color fidelity
- Modern, flat design compatible with Richard Wolf's device concept
- Full equipment range with all the necessary signal inputs, no plug-in modules required
- Presets according to the Richard Wolf specification
21.5" Canvys monitor
Anti-reflective front panel from high-strength glass
Outstanding image quality
Attractive price-performance ratio