With the 70 watts MegaPulse 70+ holmium:YAG laser, a totally new and far-reaching treatment spectrum is enabled for the endourologist. More power, more versatility, and more application comfort – combined in just one device with an outstanding price-performance ratio.
The advantages at a glance:
- Multifunctional – one laser for lithotripsy and enucleation
- Powerful –
Power: 70 watts
Energy: 5.0 joules
Frequency: 60 hertz
- Unique power laser fiber with a 200 µm diameter
- RFID detection of the laser fiber in sterile packaging
Stone treatment made easy – In this regard the user can select settings that favor fragmentation ("Power Fragmentation" setting), dusting ("Dusting" setting, "Power Dusting") or popcorning ("Popcorning" setting).
SOFT TISSUE MODE
Cutting results – Presets ensure optimum cutting performance depending on the properties of the tissue. For the appropriate setting, the user can select between "Forced Cut", "Standard Cut", and "Precise Cut" but also "Coagulation".
Free pulse selection – The MegaPulse 70+ laser offers the experienced user the possibility of selecting the pulse width in three stages – short, medium, and long – and thus cover a broad spectrum from 50 µs to 1100 µs. The values for energy and frequency can be individually adapted.
Automatic laser fiber detection – even in packaged status
- Detection of sterile laser fiber via RFID technology, without being connected to the device
- Automatic detection of the laser fiber diameter
- Special user advantage through a use history of multiple use fiber
Special power laser fiber for greater power output
- 200 µm power laser fiber – comparable power output in spite of a smaller diameter, relative to a 272 µm fiber
- Outstandingly suited for the flexible ureterorenoscopy
- For convenient changeover between two settings, e.g. "Power Fragmentation" and "Popcorning" via the orange or blue pedal
- An additional standby function enables the user to activate / deactivate the laser as needed
Automatic shutter on the fiber port
Prevents dust from entering the system
Sensor-controlled automatic opening of the shutter enables one-hand operation
12" touch screen display
- All functions can be operated intuitively and all important information is present at a glance
- The touch screen display can be folded in to the protect the user interface
Blast shield for extra protection
- Filter between the fiber coupling and laser rod
- Prevents contamination and it can be easily replaced
Due to its high frequency and energy, the new MegaPulse 70+ laser can be used for quick and effective treatment of stones, thus providing a high speed system for lithotripsy.
In EXPERT mode the experienced user has the option to adapt the settings to meet individual requirements.
SOFT TISSUE mode
In SOFT TISSUE mode, for example, through optimal adjustment of frequency and energy, holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP), can be performed in an outstanding manner with "only" 70 W and the best results can be achieved.
|Laser type||Holmium:YAG laser|
|Voltage||200 - 230 V, 50/60 hertz, <32 A|
|Pulse energy||0.2 - 5 joules|
|Frequency||5 - 60 hertz|
|Dimensions||120 x 59.5 x 105.6 cm|