This all-in-one instrument set for single port thoracoscopy permits minimally invasive diagnostics in the thoracic area with only a small incision.
The surgical endoscope with integrated working channel is the basis – here various instruments can be introduced or fluid can be extracted.
Suction removal can also occur with the instrument sets introduced.
In addition to the flexible trocar sleeves, sample excision forceps, hook and coagulation button electrode, probe, suction tube, and atomizer supplement the instrument set.
- Smallest thoracoscopy set with a diameter of just 5.5 mm
- Optimal image quality thanks to 50,000 image pixels
- No rod lens breakage due to overloading
- Large working channel for 3.5 mm instruments
- Suction removal of fluids is possible with the instrument introduced
- High cutting quality of the biopsy forceps
- Ergonomic design
- Working instruments can be changed quickly and are always in the field of vision
- Pain reduction due to extremely atraumatic method