FLUID CONTROL Arthro is a new pump system for arthroscopy. The particular strength of this system lies in a practical combination of high performance and cost-effective overall concept. The new software and technical enhancements make the pump ideal for diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopies.
FLUID CONTROL Arthro combines the irrigation and suction pump in a single unit. A vacuum pump is integrated as well as a roller pump for irrigation. A single tube is adequate for evacuation. A second roller pump tube set is not required.
- Intuitive pump operation using ergonomic touchscreen user interface
- Design pressure: up to 200 mmHg
- Design flow: up to 2 l/min.
- Tube set management using transponder technology
- Recognition of single-use and multi-use tubes
- For multi-use tubes: monitoring of twenty-fold reprocessability
- For single-use tube sets: deactivation after use, no more likelihood of confusion
- Highly cost-effective with day patient tube sets – profitable from just two applications per day
- Only the patient tube fitted with special hygiene connector is changed
- Intuitive operation of the pump using touchscreen or autoclavable remote control
- Autoclavable remote control for managing flow, pressure and wash function
- The wash function can also be activated by using a footswitch
- Communication interface with the new PowerSpeed AS1 - automatic design pressure and design flow adjustment
The system features a high pressure and fluid capacity.
For a faster and improved view in the established Wash Mode and more flexibility in use.
- Target pressure: up to 200 mmHg
- Target flow: up to 2 l/min.
The intelligent fluid management function controls all processes.
- Short reaction times in case of upward or downward pressure changes
- Automatic and prompt pressure reduction with intra-articular overpressure
- Visual and acoustic warnings
- Level compensation: If the pump is below the level of the patient, the height difference can be compensated. FLUID CONTROL Arthro then automatically displays the actual intra-articular pressure.
Predefined indication profiles permit particularly efficient operation. Application parameters for knee, shoulder and small joints are stored in the profiles.
- A total of up to 16 different individually programmable profiles can be stored
New tube set system for the FLUID CONTROL Arthro 2204
The new tube sets are equipped with a transponder (RFID coding) to ensure that the pump can be used only with the tubes intended for this purpose. As always, a range of tube set versions are available for the FLUID CONTROL Arthro 2204 too, depending on the user's requirement.
Sustainable and economical – the day patient tube set (4171227)
Two-part tube set consisting of day tube and patient tube. In the day tube, the rinsing solution is routed from the bag through the pump head. After the pump head, the patient tube is connected to the day tube by a special hygienic connection.
Disposable product or reusable irrigation tubes available
To provide a complete solution, various irrigation tubes are available to the user.
The sterile disposable variants satisfy the most rigorous hygiene requirements and are optionally available with piercing spike 4171223 or care-lock connection 4171224.
The reusable irrigation tube with piercing spike 8171223 is limited to a maximum of 20 applications.
Vacuum tube and suction tube with Y-piece
When using the reusable vacuum tube, incl. hygiene filter, 2206207, the suction container is connected to the suction pump bushing on the Fluid Control Arthro.
The endoscope and shaver handpiece can be connected to the suction container either separately or together via the sterile tube set with Y-piece T0503-01.
Subject to modifications. Please note that some products may not be available in all countries. Please always take note of the information that is provided with the product. For more detailed information, please consult with your contact partner or directly with Richard Wolf GmbH.