The high-quality stainless-steel reprocessing baskets for endoscopes were designed in such a way as to ensure that no areas are missed during irrigation. The endoscopes are fixed with ball chains, which ensure a safe hold while requiring only a minimum contact surface.
The silicone chains can easily be replaced – but can be sterilized with steam more than 200 times. Another important feature of this basket is its universality. It is capable of holding almost all standard telescope brands.
- Suitable for plasma, ethylene oxide, and formaldehyde sterilization procedures
- For a safe hold of the telescope during transport, storage, automated reprocessing, and sterilization
- Three different lengths for all endoscopic telescopes
- Minimum contact surface – point support of telescope provides the conditions for the best possible cleaning
- Resilient silicone support strips protect the telescope against vibration and impacts to the basket while storage