Over the past years advanced surgical techniques for minimally-invasive esophageal surgery developed. New surgical strategies and technological innovations have driven the evolution of esophageal surgery. In Mainz the fully minimally-invasive esophageal surgery is the standard procedure beside robotic procedures. In this masterclass workshop we would like to show essential technical steps in minimally-invasive esophageal surgery. We are looking forward to meeting you at our Masterclass Course Esophageal Surgery 2019 at our University.
October 24th, 2019
8:30 am - 10:00 am:
- Technical challenges and overview of different surgical techniques in esophageal cancer surgery – P. C. van der Sluis
- Essential 200 steps in minimally invasive esophagectomy – E. Cheong
- Anastomotic techniques for esophagectomy – B. Babic
10:30 am - 11:30 am:
- Lymphadenectomy in minimally invasive esophagectomy – P. M. Schneider
- Mainz Technique of MIE – P. Grimminger
You will get 18 CME points for this masterclass.
course language: English
Important note: You will automatically see the live stream on this page once you have logged in.
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm:
- Lab training - Instructors: Cheong, Schneider, Babic, van der Sluis, Grimminger, Berlth
Octorber 25th, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm:
- Live Surgery: Minimally invasive Ivor-Lewis esophagectomy – P. Grimminger
To watch the live stream on this page, please log in with your user data via the "Login" window.
You do not have a login? Then register here today:
At the University Hospital of Munich, experts have provided a high quality elite surgical training from 28th February until 1st March 2019.
You will automatically get access to the content on this page once you have logged in.
Please fill in your user data in the "Login" window. You do not have a login? Then register for free now.