The PiezoWave combines orthopedic ESWT applications with the applications of TPST (trigger point shockwave therapy) and thus offers a significant expansion of the range of applications for myofascial pain syndromes. The extracorporeal, focused shockwave enables precise diagnosis and therapy of active and latent trigger points.
Compact and mobile – the functional treatment unit for adaptation of two different therapy sources.
- Therapy source F 10 G4 for all standard indications in orthopedic ESWT and TPST
- Focused, precise, variable penetration depth via 8 different gel pads
- Large-area energy coupling with an aperture angle of 94° – reduces the pain reaction on the skin surface
- Planar therapy source FP4 - for the treatment of large-area, near-surface, myofascial syndromes
- Tennis elbow/golfer's elbow
- Calcified shoulder
- Trigger point therapy
- Near-surface pseudarthrosis
- Trochanteric pain syndrome
- Patella tip syndrome
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Bursitis or tendinitis on the hip bone
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tendinopathies of the Achilles tendon
- Three therapy sources to choose from: point-focused, focused and planar
- Gel pads in different penetration depths for the point-focused, focused and linear focused therapy source
- Planar therapy source with 5 mm penetration depth
- Plug & play – detection of therapy sources
- Low-pain coupling through "direct focusing" technology
The core of the PiezoWave is the compact piezo shockwave source, which has excellent performance characteristics. Easy operability. All-important device parameters can be dosed and monitored. With the therapy source, the penetration depth can be varied with outstanding precision by swapping out gel pads of different heights. Another advantage is the large-area energy coupling with a wide aperture angle. This reduces the energy density on the skin surface and considerably reduces the pain response. Treatment without sedation is carried out with fine energy dosage by means of 20 levels of intensity.
- F7 G3
- F10 G4
- F10 G10
ELvation Medical GmbH
ELvation Medical GmbH, as the exclusive authorized ESWL/ESWT Sales & Service Team of Richard Wolf GmbH, supports you in the procurement and service of your piezo shockwave system.