This user-friendly, multifunctional system provides real-time deficit monitoring and fluid warming for patient safety. It can be used for a variety of procedures in gynecology and urology.*
Gynecology: hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative, including hysteroscopic tissue removal).
Urology: cystoscopy, TURP, PCNL, and ureteroscopy.
*Indicated for use in gynecology, urology, and orthopedics.
- Non-pulsatile flow provides clear visualization during a procedure.
- Adjustable pressure settings help control distension and bleeding in the surgical cavity.
- Fluid deficit monitoring displays fluid deficit in real-time, with automatic shutoff at 2,500 ml.
- Enhanced patient safety includes configurable alarms for perforation, deficit, and pressure.
- Convenient operation with fluid bags (compatible with 1-5 liter bags) and canisters that can be changed without interrupting a surgical procedure.
- Procedural data can be printed from the unit to assist with charting.
- On-demand fluid warming (up to 40° C) can help prevent intraoperative hypothermia.
- Automatic flow rate adjustment provides constant pressure for even distension.
- Touchscreen menu facilitates intuitive setup and allows OR staff to easily select procedural presets for hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative) and urology (cystoscopy, TURP, PCNL, and ureteroscopy).