Richard Wolf simplified reprocessing by introducing a dilating video mediastinoscope that can be completely disassembled. With only a few simple steps, this instrument breaks down into five parts for reprocessing. The ergonomic design and integrated optics provide you with an enhanced operating experience.
Features at a glance
- Can be completely dismantled for reprocessing.
- Parallel (height) and distal-end spatula blade dilation creates an optimal operating space in the mediastinum.
- Suction and irrigation channel for cleaning the distal lens of debris during surgery.
- Integrated Richard Wolf optics provide constant, clear visualization of the operation site.
- Universal connection to Richard Wolf camera systems.
- Conforms to the latest guidelines in cleaning and reprocessing.