Developed with increased flow dynamics compared to the traditional dual sheath system, the OptiFLOW Continuous-Flow Operating Sheath works with the 12° and 30° PANOVIEW PLUS telescopes. The sheath is constructed as a single piece with a click-lock for added strength.
The 45° angle inflow and outflow ports are ergonomically designed for placement of tubing and access to the entire working length. The OptiFLOW has a low-profile working channel offering an in-line approach for placing forceps and an atraumatic, oblique tip for easier access, even with a stenotic cervix. The stopcocks can be removed for cleaning, replacement, and sterilization.
- Continuous flow sheath in a single piece design.
- Ideal for operating rooms or office procedures.
- Easy set up and reprocessing.
- Oblique tip allows for atraumatic cervical access, even in stenotic patients.
- Has a 5 Fr. offset working channel to accompany a large range of operating tools.
- Quick-connect lock.
- For use with PANOVIEW PLUS 2.7 mm Hysteroscope.