Unique, new and improved features characterize the next generation of piezo shockwave devices from Richard Wolf and ELvation® Medical. Based on piezo single and double surface technology, a worldwide-unique and excluxive, optional variation of the therapy sources is achieved.
The current development of a linear focusing shockwave therapy source is unique worldwide. Compared to conventional, point-focused shockwaves, a much more homogeneous and effective application is made possible.
The piezoelectric shockwave principle allows a unique variability of the shockwave modulation. With this mobile therapy unit you can optionally choose between the classic point-focused, the linear focused shockwave, as well as the planar shockwave.
The focused piezo shockwave, with its unique properties, is one of today's best-selling shockwave systems worldwide. Consequently, we have consistently worked on further developments and innovations that enable new and extended areas of application. In this regard, we have paid particular attention to the development of different focus zones in size/volume, thickness, and penetration depth.
For example, on the basis of single and double layer piezo technologies we have developed unique linear focusing therapy sources that allow a significantly larger treatment volume.
ESWT in the field of urology
Linear focusing piezo shockwave for the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction. This procedure was developed under the name LSTC-ED (Linear Shockwave Tissue Coverage – Erectile Dysfunction).
Shockwaves have shown excellent results in the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction (ED). A functional improvement was demonstrated 6 months after treatment and proves the long-term effect of LSTC-ED treatment.
ESWT in wound treatment
Compared to conventional, point-focused shockwaves, with the linear focusing shockwave in wound healing therapy, a much more homogeneous and effective application is made possible.
- Tennis elbow/golfer's elbow
- Calcified shoulder
- Trigger point therapy
- Near-surface pseudarthrosis
- Trochanteric pain syndrome
- Patella tip syndrome
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Bursitis or tendinitis on the hip bone
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tendinopathies of the Achilles tendon
- Three therapy sources to choose from: point-focused, linear focused, and planar
- Gel pads in different penetration depths for the point-focused and linear focused therapy source
- Planar therapy source with 5 mm penetration depth
- Plug & play – detection of therapy sources
- Low-pain coupling through "direct focusing" technology
- Simple operating concept - optional with app support and iPad holder
- F7 G3
- F10 G4
- F10 G10
- FB10 G6
- FBL 10x5 G2
ELvation Medical GmbH
ELvation Medical GmbH, as the exclusive authorized ESWL/ESWT Sales & Service Team of Richard Wolf GmbH, supports you in the procurement and service of your piezo shockwave system.