Minilaparoscopy has gained significantly in importance during recent years and it gives hospitals and surgeons an important option for safe and scarless surgery.
Richard Wolf has also been focusing on minilaparoscopy and is now able to present the new minilaparoscopic generation ERAGONmodular mini.
The new generation of three-part, modular 3.5 mm instruments was developed on the basis of the successful ERAGONmodular concept and these instruments meet the highest hygienic standards. The proven click-it system permits simple assembly and disassembly, and is fully compatible with the ERAGONmodular series and the new ERAGONaxial handle.
- Three-part modular structure – can be completely dismantled for reprocessing
- Large selection of new, additional jaw-section versions for wide range of applications
- The proven click-it connection permits simple assembly and disassembly
- Individual assembly of instruments
- Reduced surgical trauma
- Ideal for pediatric surgery – also in the working length of 240 mm