the very compact media management platform for the modern operating room. Its strength lies in an exceptional breadth of performance at very manageable device dimensions – ideal for a ceiling supply unit or a mobile endoscopy equipment cart. This eliminates the need for a separate technical room.
distributes the video signals from connected image sources – for example from an endoscopic or light camera, and from existing H.264 video streams – to the monitors provided in the operating room.
controls the storage of image and video information in the hospital systems and on mobile USB data media. All the recorded data can be forwarded on the core nova network to a wide range of different hospital systems while complying with all the data protection regulations.
is the new perspective for efficient media management with Performance components, e.g.
- Acceptance of patient data through established communication standards such as HL7 or DICOM
- Image distribution of several video sources on up to four operating room monitors
- Live preview of connected image sources
- Option of documentation for all integrated image sources up to a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Simultaneous recording of two video inputs up to 1080p