The outstanding materials used in this premium product for HF gynecology meet all the exacting standards of hysteroscopy.
Although the material of the BipoTrode has a natural stiffness, the processing of a semi-elastic steel means that the BipoTrode can also be used in classic hysteroscopy instruments with an angled 5 Fr. working channel. The stiffness and simultaneous flexibility of the BipoTrode helps the gynecologist in mechanical preparation, dissection and coagulation during hysteroscopy.
- For dissection, preparation and coagulation in hysteroscopy
- Very delicate dimensions for introduction through conventional hysteroscopes with 5 Fr. working channel
- Semi-elastic – can be used in straight and angled working channels
- Stable and ergonomic grip for easy handling
- Autoclavable and therefore reusable