The "Shark" resectoscope is functional, precise and efficient. The consistently ergonomic design of the perfectly harmonized overall system offers an impressive instrument with intuitive handling, control, and safety. These characteristics were also confirmed by an "iF Product Design Award 2013".
Intuition as an operating principle – The system elements are uniformly assembled and dismantled using snap-on locks. This technology is an enormous time-saver and permits very easy, comfortable and faster working.
In addition to the "snap-on" locking mechanism, the innovative "Shark tip" features a distal sheath design, which allows precise and focused control of irrigation flow.
- Continuous irrigation sheaths in 22/24 Fr. and in 24/26 Fr. and two intermittent sheaths of 24 Fr. and 26 Fr. each
- Double sheath with 360° rotatable inner sheath
- Enlarged irrigation stopcocks for improved flow characteristics
- Ergonomic design with "Shark-fin" finger support and enlarged comfort thumb rings
- Backward compatibility with existing resectoscope sheaths
- Enhanced stability on the basis of a newly designed structure for the electrode branche
- Precise electrode guidance through working element and telescope
- Automatic electrode locking at the working element
The resectoscope complements the innovative Pendual camera head ENDOCAM Logic HD. Its pendulum housing can be aligned axially by simply turning it for endoscopic procedures such as URS and PCNL.
- 1CCD HD Format 5:4
- Snap-on lock for fast connection with the telescope