Stent Loading System
The simple handling of the new stent loading system is only one of many advantages of this system. It allows silicone stents of different sizes and shapes to be loaded with minimal effort into a rigid tracheoscope. This new stent loading system is suited for optimal use with the optical TEXAS bronchoscope together with the 300 mm working length tracheoscope tubes specially designed for interventional procedures.
The graduated markings on the entire length of the tracheoscope tubes allow for easy length measurement of the stenotic area where the stent is to be placed, permitting the user to quickly select the required stent length. Combined with the integrated endoscope of the TEXAS optical unit, this system offers the unique capability of placing all types of Dumon and silicone stents under direct endoscopic visualization.
The new stent loading system is available in two different sizes. Small Y-stents and cylindrical tracheal or bronchial stents up to size 15 can be effortlessly loaded into the 14 mm tracheoscope tube with the smaller loader. The larger loader can be used for larger stents from size 15.
• New, innovative stent loading system for rigid broncho- / tracheoscopy
• Available in two sizes
• Compatible with all manufacturers of silicone and Dumon bronchial, tracheal and Y-stents
• Simple, logical system of folding and loading stents into tracheoscopes
• For use with the TEXAS and Hemer tracheoscopes
• Stent placement under full endoscopic visualization (with the TEXAS tracheoscope tubes)
• Ergonomic and effortless handling