The design, contours and dimensions of the new RIWOmobil equipment cart have been tailored to the design of the devices.
The know-how of Richard Wolf as an endoscopy manufacturer has flowed into the compact, multifunctional system.
All components have been designed for long service life and heavy-duty loads. RIWOmobil is a Class 1 medical device and is one of the few carts in the market with certification as a registered model to guarantee operational safety. All swivel-arm combinations have been tested for load capacity and tilt stability. The position of the monitor can be adjusted on all RIWOmobil versions to meet the needs of the op team.
A comprehensive range of accessories offers a broad spectrum of elements for individual configuration.
New "Flexion Port" swivel arm
The four versions of the new "Flexion Port" swivel arm can be assembled at different points to guarantee exceptional flexibility. All swivel arms have a cable duct on the lower side for tidy cable management. The tillable part (Lift) is held effectively in a vertical position by a brake lever. The hinge joint can be locked in position for transporting the cart. The installation position of the mechanical adapter means that the customer can determine the range of rotation. The swivel range is 340°.
All designs of the equipment cart have the following common features:
- Lockable rear panel and an integrated cable duct behind the panel
- The side aluminum extrusions can also be used to route cables inside. They are equipped with adaptors to accommodate the same accessories previously supplied.
- 3 shelf units of which 2 with variable adjustment
- 4 high-quality twin swivel castors, of which 2 with dual-lock function (direction lock + brake)
- Color: white, RAL 9016
- Dimensions: (w x h x d): 720 x 1518 x 700 mm