Mini-Thoracoscopy Set for Single-Port Technique
This all-in-one instrument set for single-port thoracoscopy permits minimally invasive diagnostic procedures to be carried out in the thoracic area with just one small puncture.
The semi-flexible operating laparoscope with integrated working channel forms the basis of the instrument. Various instruments can be introduced through this working channel or liquid can be suctioned off. Suctioning liquid even works when the instrument set has been inserted.
Alongside the flexible trocar sheaths, biopsy forceps, hook and coagulation button electrodes, probe, suction tube, and powder spray complement the instrument set.
- Very small Thoracoscopy Set with only 5.5 mm diameter
- Optimum image quality with 50.000 pixels
- No rod lens breakages caused by overload
- Large working channel for 3.5 mm instruments
- Suction of fluids possible with inserted instrument
- High level of incision quality for the biopsy forceps
- Ergonomic design
- The working instrument set used can be quickly changed and is always in the visual field of view
- Very atraumatic method for the patient – reduced pain