Reprocessing baskets for standard endoscopes
The telescope reprocessing baskets made of high quality stainless steel have been designed in such a way as to ensure that no spray shadows are created. The endoscopes are fixed in place by bead chains which ensure a secure hold while also guaranteeing a minimal contact surface. The silicone chains are easily exchanged – and they can be steam sterilized more than 200 times. Universality is another important attribute of these baskets. Virtually all standard makes of telescope can be accommodated in this system.
- Suitable for ethylene-oxide and formaldehyde sterilization procedures
- For safe accommodation of a telescope during transport, storage, machine reprocessing and sterilization
- Three different lengths for all endoscopic telescopes
- Minimal contact surface – optimum cleaning with point support
- Sprung support for the telescope using silicone strips – protection against vibrations or impacts on the basket