The flexible dual channel sensor URS COBRA vision impresses with the unique selling point of two working channels which permits simultaneous working with two inserted auxiliary instruments and therefore significantly reduces intervention times in the operating room. Alongside outstanding image quality, this instrument has a special laser shifter for fixation and precise positioning of the laser fiber.
Naturally, the COBRA vision is also compatible with the latest ENDOCAM Logic 4K camera platform and offers the same sensor and integrated LED illumination as the BOA vision.
- Currently the only flexible dual channel sensor URS on the market
- Ergonomically designed handle with axial camera cable
- Suitable for access sheaths from 11 Fr.
- Atraumatic, oblique stainless steel tip
- Working and irrigation channel 3.6 Fr.
- Laser channel 2.4 Fr. – for laser fibers up to max. 272 µm
- Active upward/downward deflection of 270°
- Optimized irrigation performance with enlarged, central working channel for use with mono-irrigation
- Ideal position of laser and instrument channel with the advantage that stone concretions are much more easily collected
Further flexible sensor endoscopes from Richard Wolf: