The flexible single channel sensor URS BOA vision ranks among the pioneers in the market for video URS, because it is currently the only sensor URS capable of being used in an access sheath > 9.5 Fr..
The BOA vision impresses with its slimline sheath and excellent, detailed image quality, its 3.6 Fr. working and irrigation channel, and the option of 270° upward and downward deflection.
The BOA vision has a sensor unit which operates together with the latest ENDOCAM Logic 4K camera platform. This instrument is illuminated with an integrated LED for optimum illumination of the operating site without interfering light spots.
- Currently most slimline, flexible single channel sensor URS on the market
- Ergonomically designed handle with axial camera cable
- Atraumatic, oblique stainless steel tip
- Working and irrigation channel 3.6 Fr.
- Active upward/downward deflection of 270°
- The only URS to fit in access sheaths from 9.5 Fr.
- Ideal for narrow ureters (e.g. pediatric urology)
Further flexible sensor endoscopes from Richard Wolf: