The requirements for patient safety are continually rising. Safety and protection of data are quite rightly a top priority for patients and users.
already meets the rising requirements with an integrated security concept.
- Unique identification and authentication of all network users based on digital certificates
- Integration of existing user registers
- Authorizations and access checks on devices and in applications
- Continuous monitoring of availability of all network participants and immediate status information for losses
- Complete control by personnel in the operating room
An advanced core nova operating room can be set up with a low initial investment. The system can be continuously upgraded at any time through the link-up and safe plug-and-play procedure without the need for complex configurations. Any combinations of hardware and software modules can be linked up to the network. The total operating costs for the overall system are exceptionally low.
- Low space footprint and reduction of power consumption with few hardware components and efficient modules
- Virtual core.portal as a single interface to the hospital systems
- Safe, centralized administrative and update management
- Provision of new functions generally with apps
- Integration within existing monitoring systems