Reprocessing baskets for special endoscopes
One of the basic requirements for machine reprocessing of an endoscope is safe storage of the cleaning and disinfection unit in order to protect the endoscope against mechanical impacts. Using a reprocessing basket guarantees risk-free and non-contact positioning throughout the entire sterilization process. This excludes negative impacts on the instruments, e.g. from heavy sterilization items.
Richard Wolf supplies purpose-designed reprocessing baskets for special endoscopes, including those with integrated working channels or sheath systems.
- Suitable for plasma, ethylene-oxide and formaldehyde sterilization procedures
- For instrument systems in gynecology, minimally invasive surgery (MIS), urology, and spine surgery
- For safe accommodation during transport, storage, machine reprocessing and sterilization
- In the dimensions (l x w x h): 458/472 mm x 132 mm x 74 mm
- You will find a selection of the reprocessing baskets in the catalogs for the individual disciplines