Laryngoscopes by Nikolai-Mantel
Laryngoscopes by Nikolai-Mantel with different sizes and spatula shapes form the basis for a safe airway in order to introduce the instrument set into the bronchial system.
The lateral slit of this laryngoscope specially tailored to children’s anatomy is a major advantage for intubation or for patients intubated over long periods of time. It allows an endotracheal tube or a rigid bronchoscope to be easily introduced or removed. The pediatric laryngoscopes by Nikolai-Mantel are ideal for intubation and they are also highly suitable for laryngeal interventions.
The integrated illumination ensures that the operating field is always adequately illuminated. The ergonomically designed grip and the lightweight design allow users to manipulate the instrument and adjust the correct position with ease.
These laryngoscopes guarantee minimum complications (such as injuries to the mucosal membrane, etc.) and maximum diagnostic efficiency.
- Laryngoscopes with different dimensions and spatula shapes
- Range of working lengths from 70 mm to 140 mm
- For treating neonates to adolescents
- Designed with fixed, integrated light rod - compatible with a flexible light cable
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Extremely lightweight
- Convertible to standard chest support