Richard Wolf at MEDICA 2016!
Richard Wolf GmbH presented new system solutions under the slogan "feel the spirit of excellence“ at the world’s largest trade fair for the medical sector in Düsseldorf from 14 - 17 November 2016
New stand concept: feel the spirit of excellence with all your senses
Richard Wolf represents innovative force and outstanding technologies as a pioneer in endoscopy. This achievement is only possible through continuous advanced development. The upward trajectory is reflected in the new booth concept – a modern exhibition profile brings visitors closer to the motto "feel the spirit of excellence".
Well-being and experience are the focus of Richard Wolf’s new exhibition concept. A visit to Richard Wolf’s booth is transformed into an experience for all of your senses with a light, appealing design complemented by modern elements: innovative hands-on system solutions, ultra-sharp videos in 4K to watch, a sound shower for the ears, and specialty types of coffee for the palate.
New system solutions from Richard Wolf at MEDICA 2016
- ENDOCAM Logic 4K camera system
- Navigation system for pulmonology
- System blue in Photo Dynamic Diagnostics (PDD) for urology
- Fully network-based Operating Room (OR) management system core nova with new features
- 70 watt laser MegaPulse 70+ for stone therapy in urology
- ENDOCAM Flex HD for pulmonology and urology
System provider with added value
Richard Wolf has developed from a product supplier into a systems provider. The focus is on turnkey systems rather than individual products. This is also evident in the exhibition presentation at MEDICA 2016: Only complete system solutions are presented.
Richard Wolf is also focusing more intensively on expansion of the following:
- Added value packages, also in the form of service portfolios
- Concepts for individual financing of customer-specific systems
- A training platform for hospitals within the Richard Wolf Academy Prima Vista
Richard Wolf makes a valuable contribution to wealth creation for the customer through high-end products and added value – more than just the product on its own.